Here are some interesting news from last weeks:
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][EXPAND (click to see the news lenta)]
- “PC is generation ahead of consoles” (Crytek);
- Assassins Creed 3?;
- “DRM treats gamers as criminals!” Witcher 2 developer CD Projekt (that’s why Witcher 2 is DRM free, so BUY IT, don’t “try and buy” it, support this way of thinking!);
- BioWare: “Too many games, gamers can’t keep up”. I totally agree!;
- Get 3 NFS:HP cars for Christmas for free, just watch the trailer in YouTube before 12th Dec, shoot!;
- Mass Effect 2 for PlayStation 3 even better than XBox version;
- Duke 3D revamp multiplayer beta;
- Microsoft & Sony lying about shortages of Kinect / Move to make customers buy more;
- Microsoft developing TV service;
- Infinity Blade, first iPhone game with Unreal Engine in AppStore on 9th Dec;
- Two THQ core games to PS Move;
- Pirates of Burning Sea is now free to play;
- The Witcher 2 has 16 endings! Jesus :D;
- EA boss believes that gaming future is the music genre;
- Killzone 3 Europe-only Collector’s Edition!;
- EA pressurizes Tiger Woods to start winning or else …!;
- EU customers will get Explosive Mission Pack, who pre-orders Deus-Ex: Human Revolution;
- Activision sees no future for Facebook and mobile games;
- Uwe Boll is spoiling another game Dungeon Siege 2 sweet memories with a awful-to-be movie with Dolph Lundgren named “In The Name Of The King 2”;
- UK shops promise to freeze the game prices despite the VAT hike and call publishers to lower the price;
- There will be Prototype 2, not L4D3 or next Resident Evil as was hidden inside VGA teaser;
- 1080p PS Move game Top Darts coming for Christmas;
- Valve launches Team Fortress 2 open beta over 3 years after release;
- Monty Python virtual world for Facebook;
- Civilization V nominated for Grammy award;
- EA reveals strategy to beat Activision and CoD: make a good game!;
- There will be DLC for Ghostbusters;
- Blizzard release schedule (up to 2015) leaked – next Startcraft II’s, Diablo 3 three parts and mystery game Titan;
- Big Daddy in WoW;
- Japanese browser game: Battle Vixens: Legend of the Huge Tits Struggle;
- Australian customers, be happy: Australian government: “No conclusive link between violent games and aggression”, you can soon get 18+ games now!
- Lara Croft gets Kane & Lynch DLC;
- Iranian MMO Garshasp may be released internationally (they should rename it then :D);
- Creating Amnesia, puzzles and future plans;
- Closed beta begins for Pride of Nations;
- Best Kinect hacks so far;
- Elder Scrolls V direct sequel to Oblivion;
- Uncharted 3 is going to desert;
- Mass Effect 2 sexy paintings of female characters;
- 3D Mark 11 benchmark for DirectX 11;
- Jade Raymond (Assassins Creed) is making Splinter Cell 6;
We are glad, that EU is recognized as considerable Union, not like some rich bastards from hell ;) So even if the price is unfair for some games, buy them and get something extra, just for us, the EU customers.
And here are deals from our friends
Looks like Steam is recovering from holiday deals, no weekend deal announced yet.
But get Arcadia, it’s developer contacted Steam to lower the unfair price for EU!
And I suggest indie game Rush, which looks pretty cool :)
But special deals here
4 items in EU: Witcher 2, Sega Classics
GmG has every day new advent offer. Check their homepage!
Christmas Deals for everyone!
1C Metabundle -50%
Hacker bundle -75%
Fantasy action bundle -40%
Shooter metabundle -50% (no link now, because it’s broken now :()
Have more info? Post a comment if you dare!