All customers who order the game on GamesPlanet (Standard £31.99, Deluxe Edition £37.49 or Gold Edition £55.99, any version is fine!) will receive a FREE copy of Ghost Recon Future Soldier Deluxe Edition.
If you haven’t played the closed beta, all I can say is that at first it just looks like The Division’s characters running in Bolivia + FarCry 3 clone but after a while you can see it’s really not a bad game, it’s pretty fun in coop since the map is great, there are vehicles, drones and a lot of weapons to customize. Performance is quite shitty but it still runs decently on my old i7 2600K and GeForce 960 GTX (around 40-60 FPS at mixed settings). I can’t wait to get my hands on the full version of the game!
More info about the promo:
- Wildlands and Future Soldier are UPlay keys
- Promo starts on February 11th 2017 and ends on February 17th 2017 23:59:59 GMT+1
- There will be no voucher codes to distribute, the free game will be added automatically to the users account with the pre-order of Wildlands
- Users will receive the free copy of Ghost Recon Future Soldier Deluxe Edition if they purchase either the Standard, Deluxe or Gold Edition of Ghost Recon Wildlands
Ubisoft has finally revealed that the closed beta for For Honor will begin on January 26th, and run until the 29th.
The game comes out on Valentine’s Day 2017, so the closed beta will only have a two week period between the time it ends and the launch day. Check out the trailer below:
This is really interesting guys, Ubisoft is having a really nice promo in November and December. Each day gives you something else. See the details in the news post below! :D
Here are the special days in November and December:
- Day 1 (24/11) : Rayman Classic on Mobile: Android – iOS – this one has ads lol
- Day 2 (25/11) : 30% off Ubisoft Games
- Day 3 (26/11) : Exclusive Collection of E3 2016 Cards
- Day 4 (27/11) : Ubi30 Exclusive GIF
- Day 5 (28/11) : For Honor GIFs
- Day 6 (29/11) : Ubi30 360 Image
- Day 7 (30/11) : Just Dance Greeting Card
- Day 8 (01/12) : Ubisoft DIY Advent Calendar
- Day 9 (02/12) : Steep Wallpaper
- Day 10 (03/12) : Exclusive Digital Posters from E3 2016
- Day 11 (04/12) : Rabbids Holiday Goodies
- Day 12 (05/12) : WWW Wallpaper
- Day 13 (06/12) : Ubisoft Cocktail recipes
- Day 14 (07/12) : Free Assassin’s Creed 3 on PC
- Day 15 (08/12) : Ubisoft Wrapping Paper
- Day 16 (09/12) : 300 games Giveaway: 300 copies of 3 of the latest Ubisoft titles (1 game per person, first come first serve)
- Day 17 (10/12) : Watch_Dogs 2 Wallpaper
- Day 18 (11/12) : Ubisoft gift tags
- Day 19 (12/12) : Ubisoft Dessert recipes
- Day 20 (13/12) : Ghost Recon GIFs
- Day 21 (14/12) : Wallpaper for mobile
- Day 22 (15/12) : Free Prince of Persia on PC
- Day 23 (16/12) : Free Rayman Legends on PC
- Day 24 (17/12) : Free Splinter Cell on PC
- Day 25 (18/12) : Free The Crew on PC
- Day 26 (19/12) : Rayman GIF
- Day 27 (20/12) : Steep GIF
- Day 28 (21/12) : Exclusive 2017 Digital Holiday Cards
- Day 29 (22/12) : Ubi30 Wallpaper
- Day 30 (23/12) : Ubisoft Holiday decorations
More details in here.
If you have no idea what Steep is it’s a crazy sports game from Ubisoft presented last year, it’s basically snowboarding, skiing and other winter sports on huge maps. Remember it’s Ubisoft after all so I guess we can’t expect much but it’s really rare to see those sort of games on the PC, I always wanted to play the SSX series on my rig and the only good titles for PCs back in the day were Tony Hawk’s games which weren’t exactly snowboarding ;)
Also there are sign-ups for the closed beta which starts on November 10. Simply go there and apply for access. I don’t really count on it so I’ll wait until it’s in open beta on November 18.
I see that The Division is on sale on various sites this weekend, even on Steam itself it’s 40% off. This game sucks bad, it’s nothing like on the trailers and pre-release footage (well it’s Ubisoft, duh!!). After you finish the main story there’s nothing to do in the game and you will simply waste your cash.
The game is full of cheaters, the whole world is dull, New York in the game seems dead even though it’s full of players… that you can’t even see, like literally you can’t see them, you only see guys in your party or in the versus mode.
Seriously don’t do it.
Earlier this year, in June, The Division’s player count dropped 93% since it’s launch!
Here is a nice Ubisoft sale on GamersGate.
Also… I’m working on making that registration system better on site, some of you can’t seem to activate your user account to participate in the giveaway and it makes me mad. For some reason e-mail doesn’t arrive when you register a new account… Please give me some time to fix this.