£17.99 £16.19 (49% higher)
19,99€ 17,99€ (48% higher)
Do you remember this crazy humorous first person shooter, called Serious Sam from year 2001? Now he is back in HD, fighting all those freaky aliens and monsters. Check funny videos and other information on official homepage: http://www.serioussam.com/.
Screens stolen from their site :)
The classic arcade FPS Serious Sam: The First Encounter is reborn in glorious high-definition for legions of long-time fans and a whole new generation of gamers around the world. Featuring dazzling visuals and revamped design, gamers take control of the legendary Sam ‘Serious’ Stone as he is sent back through time to ancient Egypt to battle the overwhelming forces of Notorious Mental and the Sirian army.
- Serious Engine 3 – Beautifully rendered, high-resolution visuals and lushly redesigned environments to create the most astonishing Serious Sam game ever
- Frantic Non-Stop Action – From the charging Sirian Werebull to the screaming Headless Kamikaze and the multi-story Ugh-Zan, all of the infamous minions of Mental have been spectacularly redesigned for Serious Sam HD
- Great Arsenal – Wield demon-stopping revolvers, lead-spewing miniguns, and monstrous cannons for when you absolutely, positively, have to kill every enemy in sight
- Over 14 Levels of Bedlam – Set against the expansive backdrop of ancient Egypt with every square inch upgraded and reworked to create one of the most visually stunning game experiences
- Co-Op Mode – Embrace the mayhem with up to 16 players
The game introduction reveals what happened before the game actually takes place: in ancient times, Earth was involved in a conflict between Mental and the Sirians, an alien race that left many of its artifacts to be found by humanity. In the 22nd century Mental’s forces return to Earth hell-bent on eradicating humankind: as a last resort the usage of the “Time Lock” is decided: this Sirian device can send back through time a single individual who can, hopefully, defeat Mental and alter the course of history. Because of his bravery in fighting the monsters, Sam “Serious” Stone is chosen to use the “Time Lock”. As the game opens, Sam appears in ancient Egypt: his travels from one Egyptian monument to the next, all the way fighting against the monsters Mental sent after him, make up most of the story of The First Encounter.