Q.U.B.E. 2 is finally out! If you’re a fan of Portal like games and craving for some first-person puzzle game – Q.U.B.E. 2 is perfect for you!
Play as an archaeologist trapped in an ancient alien lands. The only other person in this world is another survivor that provides you some distant help. It’s a really solid puzzle game – you have to manipulate the alien world to find your way back home. The only thing you know at the moment is that you woke up with strange gloves and suit on and you have to get out, now.
The gloves grant you the power of manipulating certain objects in order to meet the other survivor. Together you have to runaway from this alien planet.
- Master Eleven Puzzle Areas and Solve over 80 Puzzles
- Explore Diverse Environments that Expand the Q.U.B.E. World
- Experience an All New Adventure and Brand New Characters
- Interact with New and Improved Game Mechanics
- Original Musical Score Composed by BAFTA nominated composer, David Housden
Q.U.B.E. 2 is the sequel to the hit first-person puzzle game Q.U.B.E. You are Amelia Cross, a stranded archaeologist who has mysteriously awoken among the sand swept ruins of an ancient alien landscape. Together with the distant help of another survivor, Commander Emma Sutcliffe, you must traverse and manipulate the structure of this forgotten world to find a way back home.