Are you looking for a fast-paced arcade game inspired by the real-life stray dogs of the Moscow metro? Can you steal enough food to survive? Grab the Russian Subway Dogs now! It’s a fun little, indie game – you’ll need an Xbox One controller for this one to make it really fun.
Couple of screenshots below along with an official trailer.
More info about the game:
- A new game from the creators of They Bleed Pixels.
- Inspired by real life stray dogs who’ve learned to navigate Moscow’s subway system!
- Take on Campaign Mode with dozens of levels and over 100 unique challenges from your boss kitty: The Proletaricat.
- Highly replayable Endless Mode with online leaderboards and a score-driven difficulty algorithm that keeps each round fresh!
- Featuring detailed pixel art of Moscow’s world famous, ornately decorated subway stations.
- Play as your favourite animals from other indie games and comics (full list below!)
- From fire and ice to toxic chocolate and cooking wildlife for food,
- Russian Subway Dogs is full of simulated systems to discover and exploit!
- Original Soundtrack by Peter Chapman aka COINS (Guacamelee!, LittleBigPlanet Karting, Modnation Racers)